This is beautiful and delicate morse code necklace in 14/20 gold-fill or sterling silver. You can customize all aspects of this piece and make it completely your own. You can choose what you would like your necklace to say and also what color combinations you would like. It can be anything! The pictures give you a few examples. For instance, mine that I'm wearing has my husband's name, Stephen, on it.
1. Choose your color combinations.
2. Indicate what you would like your necklace to say. Please make it only one word or a short saying like, "Love you," or else the code will be too long. Approximately 20-25 dots and dashes are the maximum. (For a reference, the longest necklace in the picture has 22 dots and dashes.)
1. 17" in Gold
2. 16" in SIlver, 17" in Gold, 18" in Gold
3. One silver necklace, two gold
4. Rose Gold Chain and Dots with Gold Dashes
5. Rose Gold Chain and Dots with Gold Dashes
The dots and dashes are secured to the chain so they can move flexibly with it without sliding up and down on the chain. This is so that pesky clasp never gets in the way.
For purchasing more than one, check out our 2 For deal!
*Patent pending design
All of our pieces are hand made to order, so please allow 3-5 days for creating your pieces before they are shipped.
Our shop ships directly through Etsy using the USPS.
All orders can be tracked through Etsy or the USPS after you recieve your shipment notification email.
All items are shipped using USPS. Once we purchase the shipping label and drop off your package at the Post Office, we have no control over how long it will take to get to you, it is in the hands of the USPS at that point and you will need to contact them with any questions regarding the location of your package. We take no responsibility for lost mail items.
We do not offer any expedited shipping at this time as all pieces are made by hand to order. If you need an item by a certain date, please contact us and ask if it is possible. We will try and accommodate your requests as best we can, but nothing is guaranteed.
After International orders pass through customs the USPS can no longer track your package, as it has now been given to your country's mailing service. We are not responsible for International items lost in the mail. We have no way of tracking orders in countries other than the US and hold no responsibility if they are lost. If your package is lost after it has passed through customs, you must contact your mailing service to retrieve it.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
We do not offer refunds on items unless agreed upon by the shop owner and customer.
We do not offer refunds or exchanges on custom orders or nose rings (due to health and hygiene) for any reason.
If you need to resize or exchange an item:
1. Please purchase a "Resize and Exchange" for each item you will be sending back to me. https://www.etsy.com/listing/238184141/resize-and-exchange?ref=shop_home_active_5
2. Write a note at checkout and send a note in the package stating what size you need.
3. Once you have done this, I will send you a message with my address so you can mail the item(s) back to me. Once I receive your package, I will send you your new item(s).
Jan 18, 2022
LOVE THIS NECKLACE! Did an excellent job on it! Thanks!!
Jan 16, 2022
Jan 16, 2022
The necklace is so beautiful and dainty! My original package was lost by USPS, but the seller was so kind and sent a replacement. I plan to purchase more pieces!
Jan 15, 2022
So cute and dainty, I love it!
Jan 13, 2022