This is beautiful and delicate morse code necklace in 14/20 gold-fill or sterling silver. You can customize all aspects of this piece and make it completely your own. You can choose what you would like your necklace to say and also what color combinations you would like. It can be anything! The pictures give you a few examples. For instance, mine that I'm wearing has my husband's name, Stephen, on it.
1. Choose your color combinations.
2. Indicate what you would like your necklace to say. Please make it only one word or a short saying like, "Love you," or else the code will be too long. Approximately 20-25 dots and dashes are the maximum. (For a reference, the longest necklace in the picture has 22 dots and dashes.)
1. 17" in Gold
2. 16" in SIlver, 17" in Gold, 18" in Gold
3. One silver necklace, two gold
4. Rose Gold Chain and Dots with Gold Dashes
5. Rose Gold Chain and Dots with Gold Dashes
The dots and dashes are secured to the chain so they can move flexibly with it without sliding up and down on the chain. This is so that pesky clasp never gets in the way.
For purchasing more than one, check out our 2 For deal!
*Patent pending design
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Dec 7, 2023
A lovely necklace for a gift
Dec 3, 2023
Amazing!! Shop was able to immediately make and overnight two gorgeous necklaces! Thanks so much!!!
Dec 3, 2023
This necklace is beautiful!!! I bought for a family member who recently lost their baby. This was such an amazing and personal gift they can wear with their name
Dec 2, 2023
This was a gift for my daughter. She loves it so much!
Nov 30, 2023
My girlfriend absolutely loves this necklace, she has two lengths that she wears together all the time. I bought her first set of two necklaces two years ago for Valentines Day. Unfortunately, I have had to replace one of them twice and the other once over the next 1.5 years. They are a unique and fun jewelry item, but seem fragile for the daily use she likes to wear them.